Thursday, March 27, 2014

ECCCCCCCCCCCC 2014


Hey you.  I guess I should let you know that I'm going to be at ECCC with my baby boy, Nate Blehyurhrgarg or whatever.  We'll be at table C-09 as you can see in that picture that I made that's cool because I guess we're a ghost or something?  Anyway, as cool as that is, that's not even the coolest bit because the coolest bit is that I have a NEW SKETCHBOOK 

That's right!  I made a new sketchbook which collects some of the cooler sketches that I did for folks in copies of my previous sketchbook, LOOKIT.  So you guys realize what that means, right?  It's a sketchbook of a bunch of sketches that YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN, unless one of the sketches happens to be in your copy of LOOKIT, but then hey, there's 95 other sketches that will be new to you.  OH YEAH DID I NOT MENTION THAT IT'S 96 PAGES LONG well it is.

LOOK AT IT, the Cory Walker sketchbook volume two is a 5.5x5.5 96 page perfect bound bundle of 98% all new material which is way cooler than buying a sketchbook full of shit from the ol' blog here, right? I hope so.

Anyway, it looks like this:


SEE YOU THERE (at ECCC I mean)


11 comments:

Tight-Pants Jack said...

My eyeballs can't stop throwing up over how amazing this post is!

I NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR RIGHT AWAY!

Duy Nguyen said...

I've only seen 2/96! Need to see them all. Will you be selling them online?

j_ay said...

Looks awesome, CW. Hopefully you'll offer them to us virtual folk too...
great to see HeatVision too!

Anonymous said...

I can't go. How can we get this book? Online option?

-mastershokhan

cory j walker said...

Hey, all!

Um I am not quite sure what I wanna do about selling it online just yet, but watch this space and as soon as I decide, I'll announce it!

Thanks!

nlombardo said...

Thanks Cory! Consistently blown away by your art. Hope to snag one of these if you're able to make them available online. If not I might just have to drive to Arizona for Acme.

Anonymous said...

I would like to throw in a vote for online sale as well! Crossing my fingers for that announcement.

-pine

tozo said...

hey cory- any news on how to get this one?

cory j walker said...

Tonci- Hey! I, uh, I'm still deciding how I want to handle it, I guess. Last time was a total disaster, with people waiting ridiculously long for copies with sketches and I really want to avoid that this time around.

I'll figure it out and post an update soon.

tozo said...

thanks for the update! if you don't come up with some plan, put aside a copy for me and i'll track you down at some con next year, when i can go across the border =)

Phroilan Gardner said...

This needs to be buyable on the internet.